Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nashasil'ev'nuruodo and Being on the Run

The Eewuk proved to not be overly effective in the use of her own spear. Her size and physical strength were not sufficient to breach the armor of the Empire's soldiers. As it doe not take technological knowledge to fire a pistol, just the ability to aim. I taught her how to use one of the blaster pistols. I did have to remove the trigger guard, to allow her rather fuzzy fingers to fit. She is an apt pupil and will do well with firearms.

It didn't take too long for us to find out that the Empire was looking for our ship. It seems that an "Inquisitor" wanted to talk to the Ithorian. This made our already angry captain even more angry. I suppose that it is a good thing that our captain does not touch the Force. I need to study his species more to determine why he would keep us around, even though everyone except the Eewuk has endangered the ship.

We visited a very pleasant world, called Alderaan. The Ithorian took the Eewuk and I to the palace of the planet's government. During the social event there, she ascertained the identity of the Inquisitor. I was able to determine that he was the Dark man from the shopping mall. It also seems that my distant, adopted cousin has allied himself with the Empire. I was mistaken for him by both a General Riekeen and the planet's Princess. It did not take long to disabuse them of that idea. Though, my presence did seem to unnerve them.

The Ithorian has sought and received permission from the captain to remain aboard the ship, in exchange for her negotiating our cargo deals. The Eewuk remains with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment